1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiring diagram?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Daisy, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Daisy

Daisy Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    having suffered the soggy boot syndrome I took my copen in to have the carpets removed and dried out. Now the boot is not closing completely and consequently the roof won't come down. I think I read on here somewhere that there is a wire under the seats that runs to the boot. Does anyone know which seat it's under or is there a wiring diagram available? Very tricky to get the seats out now whithout the roof down!

2. Vin Petrol

Vin Petrol Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 0.7 Copen
    I wouldn't think the wire was the problem, more likely the boot ECU. There's wiring diagrams in the service manual, also instructions to open the roof manually which will help if you really need to take the seats out. Service Manuals - 659cc model

3. Daisy

Daisy Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen

4. Daisy

Daisy Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    Thanks for your speedy response. My husband had already checked the ecu and the 4 switches in the boot that are related to the boot mechanism. He has just managed to get the drivers seat and carpet out and there was a broken wire (the seat had been attached through it) he repaired the wire which was from the cobra and I now have a fully serviceable roof and boot!

Tony and Vin Petrol like this.