1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do you get your Copen serviced?

Discussion in 'Dealers and Suppliers' started by rtomlin12, May 25, 2015.

1. rtomlin12

rtomlin12 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    My Copen is due for a service. I'm in SE4. Does anybody know a reliable place I could go to please?

2. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    Cattermoles in Ipswich is great, I know it is a bit of a journey but I go there from South East Essex because they have always been great and know what they are doing with Copens.

Peter Walton likes this.
  3. Peter Walton

Peter Walton Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hi Clare, it is Peter and Ewa, N3POC we have just booked in at Cattermoles following your recommendation. Ewa's Copen is sounding a little rough so want to have it sorted.

4. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    They have always been really good for me, they have been honest and reliable and give me a lift into town while my Copen is being MOTed. They are used to Copens which makes a difference too! I hope everything goes well for you :)

5. Peter Walton

Peter Walton Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    Will let you know, we are going on Monday

6. Smc92

Smc92 Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 659cc
    Nissan 350Z
    Hi Peter

I don't meant to hijack your thread but what do you mean by rough? The reason I ask is because the best way I can describe the sound of our Copen is that it sounds a little rough, I can't quite figure what it is and have been struggling with time to start replacing parts, so I was just wondering if your Copen has the same symptoms as mine...