1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manual for Daihatsu Copen 2008

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Alles Drin, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Alles Drin

Alles Drin Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    I have some problems to open the active top

2. AFR0N1

AFR0N1 Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen L880K (KMVZW)
    What kind of problems?
    You don't know how to or is something broken?
    Please elaborate.

3. BKruger

BKruger Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hi all I am also hoping to be able to download the owners manual. My father of 82 just bought himself a Copen!!

Brad likes this.
  4. AFR0N1

AFR0N1 Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen L880K (KMVZW)
    Service Manuals - 659cc model
    your account needs to be about 7 days old before it will let you download it.

Brian S likes this.
  5. Brian S

Brian S Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Dec 2003 659cc silver Copen. Boost controller, cold air, 2" exhaust, underglow etc.,
    My bike is a 2016 Suzuki Maxi with Malossi Variator, straight through exhaust etc.
    Good on him! I bought mine at 52 since my daughter is grown up, my divorce is ancient history so I thought "the hell with practicality nonsense - I'm going to buy the car I really want." And I've never looked back, excepting the mirrors!

Just tell him to lavish maintenance on it, as in new oil every 6mo, consumables as required & he'll be sweet. I'll be revisiting my tuners this week & will then [finally] post "the beginner's guide to going faster safely for AUD$274 via a manual boost controller," after I ensure it isn't running lean. If it is, I'll just wind back the boost a bit.

Say a big "Cheers from Canberra mate!" from me, Brian. Also tell him to be prepared that he can expect pretty girls to call out to him! I'm damned impressed by your old man! Buy him a Guinness for me!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    Brad likes this.