1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Import cost for parts from Nengun

Discussion in 'Dealers and Suppliers' started by Jam, Oct 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jam

Jam Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    copen
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone from the EU has ordered parts from Nengun. How much was the tax and shipping? If you could provide an example I would be thankful. I'm interested in a front left headlight and maybe some other things.

2. Vin Petrol

Vin Petrol Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 0.7 Copen
    Tax is going to be specific to Greece I'm pretty sure, EU covers trade between member nations but as far as I'm aware each member nation has it's own agreements outside the EU and sets it's own tariffs.

Shipping will depend on the size and weight of the item, also be aware that some items might not be able to be shipped normally, another member bought suspension and couldn't get it shipped afterwards.
    If it's heavy or bulky, it's probably going to cost an insane amount and won't be worth it.

I haven't bought from Nengun, but it's about £18 to ship a headlight from Japan from Sakura-car ( Items in sakura-car aus Japan shop on eBay. ), can't say on taxes because every parcel I've had from sakura has unfortunately been marked up wrong and I've never been charged any. :D

You could check Ebay for parts, look for Copen's breaking especially and message the sellers to ask about specific bits.

Daihatsu Copen L880k LHD Front Light Left Orginal 81150-97274 | eBay £150 from UK, brand new

DAIHATSU COPEN 700CC TURBO 2004 P/S HEADLIGHT | eBay £80 from UK, used

SG Petch also has a decent selection of genuine new parts although the prices aren't very cheap

2003-2007 Daihatsu Copen 659 Turbo 67bhp PETROL

3. Jam

Jam Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    copen
    Thanks!