1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compact Motorsport Ltd

Discussion in 'Dealers and Suppliers' started by LO UFO, Feb 3, 2020.

1. LO UFO

LO UFO Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2007 Copen L881K 1.3L
    1989 Charade GTti race car
    1987 Charade GTti road car
    1999 Mira LS L700s
    Hey all, I've floated around here a little bit and have my very own 2007 Copen 1.3 that I love and cherish, here in New Zealand, but am also a long-time Daihatsu enthusiast in general, including working for a decade, with my father, as an appointed Daihatsu Industrial Engine distributor. All this to say, I recently started my own little engineering company, mostly to design and fabricate gear sets, but also to try and fill the void of Daihatsu genuine parts that Toyota has left.

Through my company, Compact Motorsport Ltd, I have access to a buying account directly from Daihatsu Japan and can typically supply at competitive rates and will ship anywhere in the world.
    If you need anything, or just want pricing, please feel free to get in touch. I am in the process of building a website where I will list some but not all parts. In the meantime you can email me at Tim@compactmotorsport.com or find me on facebook.com/compactmotorsport

Cheers!
    Tim

APPLEDjerry and AFR0N1 like this.
  2. LO UFO

LO UFO Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2007 Copen L881K 1.3L
    1989 Charade GTti race car
    1987 Charade GTti road car
    1999 Mira LS L700s
    Just one quick example from a recent order, our beloved clutch cable that just loves to bind up and give us a left leg workout, I can offer for NZ$140 plus postage which is a mere NZ$6 more than the best [discounted] advertised price on bestpartstore.co.uk for their aftermarket Blue Print brand cable. The genuine version also includes a new replacement link at the clutch lever end of the cable :)