1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best tyres for Copen

Discussion in 'Dealers and Suppliers' started by Chrismadeley, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Chrismadeley

Chrismadeley Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen Vivid Special Edition
    My Copen is coming up for new tyres. Any recommendations for the best ones to buy? Would any type of tyres give a slightly softer ride?

2. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    I've recently replaced my two fronts and spent a bit of time looking at review price, etc. in the end I stuck with the Potenza's and the ride was slightly better. That was probably because the extra tread on the new tyres cushioned the ride more.
    I bought my tyres online and they were fitted by the local national tyres company. Nobody else could compete with the price I paid.

On a side note the lads in the tyre place said when the tyres were delivered, because they are an unusual size, they took bets on what car they would be for. None of them guessed right.:)

3. magsjm

magsjm Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    COPEN & KIA SORENTO
    I fitted mine with Nankang NS 2 165/50 R15 72V, they are currently on offer by "Mytres.com" for £33.20 each you buy them online and select a local tyrefitter, they are then delivered to them for fitting.
    They are a really good looking tyre and have performed well in all weather including snow and heavy rain.
    Hope this helps.

My other Copen has Bridgestones on and they have not worn as well, do not perform as well in the wet and are showing signs of the side walls cracking after only two years.