Any good places to get my Copen serviced in North of Scotland

Discussion in 'Dealers and Suppliers' started by seekaywun, Feb 26, 2012.

1. seekaywun

seekaywun Copenworld Newbie

Just become a Copen owner and it is instant love :) It does not need a service yet but thinking ahead, does anyone know / or have experience of any good places to have it serviced in the North of Scotland ? (Aberdeen area specifically) Also anywhere that should be avoided and why?

2. mgrays

mgrays Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2006 Copen for other half
    .. and half dozen others
    Arnold Clark up Lang Stracht sold the one I look after. They did service it, MOT it and did not break anything 2 years ago. Must be able to get parts etc.. but just Google Arnold C before use ;) as you should be eyes wide open with a certain company (hence surprise nothing was broken). Aberdeen dealer was Adrian Smith but they folded after Saab went bust.. so currently mail order parts from SG Petch

So Arnold could service it (which is just an oil change really). If you want real work done on it I would go somewhere else.. but not sure where.. Old Mill Motors in Tullos are fair but not an expert in them.

Know that the aftermarket Nippart oil filter does not fit 660 turbo engine (without removing half front of car) so need to order a Daihatsu one (£24 !!):-((

3. seekaywun

seekaywun Copenworld Newbie

Thanks for that information. :) Useful to know. I have just had my oil filter done and a basic service at Carden Motors. According to the guy there he had serviced a couple before. Only had mine a very short while but I love it. Have to say not a fan of Arnold C and would probably not trust them with my precious baby..;)