Workshop Manual for Copen 1.3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Daryl, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Daryl

Daryl Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    1.3 Copen
    Hi, finally bought a Copen for my wife but its going t need a little TLC - can anyone suggest where I can get a good workshop repair manual from please?

best regards.

Daryl

2. AFR0N1

AFR0N1 Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen L880K (KMVZW)
    wait about 7 days and you will be able to access the Resources page where you can find a manual.

3. Brian S

Brian S Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Dec 2003 659cc silver Copen. Boost controller, cold air, 2" exhaust, underglow etc.,
    My bike is a 2016 Suzuki Maxi with Malossi Variator, straight through exhaust etc.
    I did have all the manuals, but lost them when my PC crashed & I later discovered that the backup HD was corrupt. Anyway, I originally found them on the net & did post them here. So have a search on the net too.
    AFRON is the expert goto guy here, he'll help you out. Frankly, I wouldn't know where to start in that engine bay (the 660).
    But the 1.3 sold in Europe is, I'm pretty sure, basically the Toyota Echo/Yaris engine. It's NOT the worked over version used in the Sirion 1.3 GTvi. But if you have a 1.3, that engine should be a pretty straight swap. Hope you get your Copen looking & running well soon mate.