1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worcester Copen's

Discussion in 'Look... there's one over there!' started by Adam K, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Haven't seen another Copen in months. Within a couple of minutes I've seen two!
    A white one on a 55 plate & a silver on a 54 plate.

2. mark73

mark73 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 06 plate
    It’s a bit like that here in Leicester

I kept seeing this like gold coloured one for weeks. Now, I haven’t seen one for weeks - I’m guessing the onset of Autumn and Winter is the main factor?

I will be using my all year

3. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    The last time I saw a Copen was down at knaresborough over a week ago and the day before that i saw one parked in Tadcaster. Here in Sunderland I haven't seen one for months.

4. issuefixed

issuefixed Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    yes
    Everytime I see a Copen on the roads, I was never in mine. I have followed a red Copen for a few kilometers (while driving another car) just to admire the hindside, which I've never seen myself!

5. dwayner

dwayner Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    A 2005 copen and a
    Camry Sportivo
    dwayner

at least you get to see other ones - i havent seen another one in over a year. I have a friend in registrations, and he told me their isnt one, within a 75km radius of me, registered. The the only other one that was close by was when it was at Toyota getting a full engine rebuild , which later was destroyed by a toyota landcruiser.

6. quibbles

quibbles Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2008 Copen and an Avensis
    Well you can add my metallic grey one to the list. Got it last week :) I'm in Leicester too, so if you see a grey one, it's probably me.

I've seen that goldish one too: very pretty.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  7. quibbles

quibbles Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2008 Copen and an Avensis
    Funnily enough, the first Copen my husband ever saw was a grey one near Rugby. He didn't know what it was so he followed it for a while so he could read the make on the back. It was him who then suggested I might like one.
    Now we've got our Copen (sorry, now I've got MY Copen), we've noticed that it was owned before by a gentleman living in Rugby, so chances are I've got that same car :)