White Dials At Last!

Discussion in 'Modifications' started by APPLEDjerry, May 7, 2021.

1. APPLEDjerry

APPLEDjerry Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    'Lola': 2009 Copen 1.3 Silver
    'Griffin the Mule': Vauxhall Vectra Estate, 2008, 1.8, black.
    Some of you may remember I recently tried to get a group order together for upgraded white dials from Lockwood. There wasn't the numbers required to order, but 'mcp' of the forum told me about a company in Germany, K-Tec, that could make them. So I've ordered a set and I'm very satisfied with the result. I even got them to put a Copen logo central under the speedo. They cost me £98 including delivery to UK.

K-Tec will make them to any graphic style and colour, for 660 or 1300, kph or mph, but it would cost more if they have to put extra time into re-design work. I don't think a colour change would cost extra, nor any of the common variations, provided they've previously done the work.

https://k-tec-carconcepts.de/en/bestellinformationen

20210505_173219.jpg 20210429_213921.jpg

I particularly like the effect at night. At first I wasn't sure about the look, but I think the warm white light of the graphics with it bleeding out onto the white background reminds me of a futuristic 1970's look - a style I particularly like, hence the brushed aluminium of the centre consule and switches.

sunlover, ronalddoes and Rex like this.
  2. mcp

mcp Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3, Fiesta ST3
    Glad you found some. Looking good.

APPLEDjerry likes this.
  3. sunlover

sunlover Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen
    They do look great, not a bad price either