1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel nut length

Discussion in 'Problems, Fixes, Tips...' started by Runners, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Runners

Runners Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen, Series 1 Mazda RX7
    Thank you :D

So glad I asked on here and went with the mazda ones. They've transformed the wheels. This is what they used to look like:

[​IMG]

2. copencat

copencat Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    hopefully soon a new grey copen!
    wow what an improvement - definitely wanting me some of those - now where do i put that magic pot of money? lol

3. JulesAtCumbria

JulesAtCumbria Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    Wedding Day approaches Old Badger...

Well, just a week to go. How are you and Mrs. Badger feeling? Plans sorted or masses still to do? Mrs. climbing the wall or chilled? We're all looking forward to the pics of your son and d-in-law's tiny wedding car - that'll be a hoot :D !

Loads of good lucks coming your way throughout the week!! :):):cool:

4. Old Badger

Old Badger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen
    2016 Honda HR-V
    Jules many thanks for your kind wishes. Actually quite chilled here as all the hassle is taking place at fiancee's parents' place :D. Just need to clean MLC, attach ribbons and bows get to the church (40 miles) and hope for good weather! :)

5. JulesAtCumbria

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    Haha! :) That's what I thought when #2 son got married near Edinburgh in July (profile pic is from their reception). All OK at d-in-law's place, so nothing to worry about.

Of course we had rain of biblical proportions the night before, the Edinburgh bypass was flooded and closed and all hell broke loose! :-((

So, not quite the de-stressed day I had been hoping for, so....

... you'll have better luck than we did! ;) Mind you, once we got to the service and on, all was magic, so it ended up being a brill day, and....

... their wedding vehicle was a classic Splittie VW minibus. Very cool! :cool:

(every picture tells a story ... brolly at the ready!)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  6. JulesAtCumbria

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    Today the weather has been immense:cool:, so we're really looking forward to seeing MLC looking all sparkly and happy being the wedding vehicle, Badger, be-decked in his white ribbons, big smiles all round. :D:D

Hope it's been a totally stonking day and the whole Copenworld family sends you, Mrs Badger and the family all our very best wishes. :);)

Piccies sometime later this week??? :D:D

7. JulesAtCumbria

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    Neville's got New Nuts!!

At last! Neville's now sporting a lovely new set of chrome MX5 wheel nuts, as recommended by loads and loads of Copenistas, and doesn't it make a difference.....

[​IMG]

The nice shiny chrome of the MX5 nuts contrast sharply with the corroded Copen ones.

[​IMG]

Neville's deighted to be sporting his new s-h-i-n-y look! :cool:

Spurred on by the transformation I got to work on his interior, polishing all the leather with the red Woly stuff (which I managed to kneel in, lol! :() and then tried out the Autoglym stuff and the Gummi-pflege goo on all his rubbers - urgh, some of them were well mucky with mud and algae. So, Neville's looking sparkly inside with nice rubbery ... rubber!

So, just the outside to sort now (sigh! :rolleyes:).

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014