1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well hellooo there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mabel, May 28, 2018.

1. Mabel

Mabel Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Currently Toyota Vitz - Looking for a Copen!
    Hi all, I'm a bit of an addict to Japanese cars particularly imports, currently own a Toyota Vitz, in the past have had a Nissan Figaro and a Mitsubishi FTO...and now would love to own a Copen!
    Unfortunately I only have a automatic licence so need an auto car and I've heard that the only auto Copens are Jap ones so would probably need to get one imported - is this true?

Thanks for any help and I look forward to having a nose through the forums and looking at your lovely cars!

2. Vin Petrol

Vin Petrol Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 0.7 Copen
    I'm not 100%, but I have never seen or heard of an automatic European spec Copen. You might get lucky and find one already imported however most people import manuals given the choice. There are a few automatic new Copens in the UK that I know of, the new models Robe/Cero/Xplay, but they're a fair bit higher priced.

AFR0N1 likes this.
  3. Mabel

Mabel Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Currently Toyota Vitz - Looking for a Copen!
    Thankyou for your reply :) No I haven't found any yet on my travels through t'interweb so may be going down the import route