1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Copen (TV ad)

Discussion in 'Look... there's one over there!' started by Binz, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Binz

Binz Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen (plus Kawasaki W650 and Honda CRV)
    anyone else spot it in the ad on telly?

2. Old Badger

Old Badger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen
    2016 Honda HR-V
    Great spot Binz! Very pleased to see that the creative types behind the advert consider the Copen to be iconic and hip for the younger generation. Personally I think it's a real design classic.:)

Barry Copen likes this.
  3. Salieri

Salieri Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    Used to have a White Copen, but I sold it in 2023
    This could have been a good ad for the copen itself, if daihatsu ever had considered to make one

4. Old Badger

Old Badger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen
    2016 Honda HR-V
    I actually bought my Copen back in 2004 after seeing an advert in the paper! It said something like "In 40 seconds he can be in the dry" with a picture of a bloke in a Copen with the roof down and it was just starting to rain. The idea of the metal roof really sold it to me.........what a mug. If I'd only waited 12 years I could have got it for 3 grand! :rofl::mad:

Neil50 and Your Majesty like this.
  5. JulesAtCumbria

JulesAtCumbria Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    Ah, think of all those years of joy unbridled that you would have foregone if you had waited Badger - there are some things that money just can't buy and MLC is part of the family. As you say, the Copen is a design classic and it's great to see it being used in an ad celebrating design and fashion. Here to stay.

Old Badger likes this.
  6. creeps

creeps Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    well spotted .
    I said to my husband , watch this .he did and missed the Copen , had to get him to re-watch it and say what car is she driving - ahh light bulb moment ....