Update on Alfie the copen

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sunlover, Jun 21, 2023.

1. sunlover

sunlover Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hi guys just a quick update, as you know my last post was to say I was selling my copen due to ill health, my husband has seen how gutted I've been at the thought and has booked it in for a quote for roof and boot repairs, saying if the car needs to be put away until my health is better then so be it, but at least it will be on the road if and when I get better, now that's some incentive. Keep your fingers x it's not hideously expensive but at least it's in getting checked, ps how do I delete the for sale post?

ronalddoes likes this.
  2. Roy Copen

Roy Copen Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen Pearl
    Finger crossed !

sunlover likes this.
  3. Toozalii

Toozalii Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Champagne Gold
    Hooray!!! Another little Copen staying in a happy home.
    Life is full of surprises and ill health is one of the worst, but it is really amazing what you can get through with good medical support and loads of friendship.

Hope to see you on the road again when we are up in Bonnie Scotland next year .

sunlover likes this.
  4. sunlover

Car(s):
    Copen
    Well the MOT went fine it just needed headlight adjusting and the brakes cleaning and then passed, couple advisories which I'll work on. Weird thing is the boot not opening wasn't a MOT failure, I thought it would be. So alfie is back on the road and a mobile mechanic is coming out Wednesday as the garage hadn't a clue how to fix the boot. Fingers x for the mechanic, he's worked on older cars before and has a good reputation, I'll keep you posted. Just ordered new wheel nuts will he like a kid in a sweetie shop when the arrive

5. sunlover

Car(s):
    Copen
    Thank you, it's such a buzz its back on the road, albeit not by me yet but husband will keep it running.

6. Roy Copen

Roy Copen Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen Pearl
    Great news, Alfie'll stay with you ! I hope it'll you to get well very soon, finger X !

sunlover likes this.
  7. sunlover

Car(s):
    Copen
    Thanks me too