1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tower Strut Brace

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Cayuga Duck, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Cayuga Duck

Cayuga Duck Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen,Holden rodeo ute, Kia Sportage, Kawasaki ZZZ1100
    Can anyone assist please? I am located in Australia but my Copen is still in London(for the next 2-3 weeks)...I am chasing a front top strut brace and rear bottom brace for L881 1.3 lt. Given the freight costs it would be good to locate these before my car ships out. My wife will be in London from 15/nov to 2/dec to organise shipping. Thanks to anyone who can help.

2. Gwyn

Gwyn Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    i10
    Have looked on the UK eBay?

3. scooty

scooty Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2 x Daihatsu Copen, RHD
    1 x Daihatsu Trevis
    Hi Cayuga Duck,

prove me wrong, but I am not aware of any front top strut brace for a 1.3l RHD Copen.
    A german company produced front top strut braces for the 1.3l LHD Copen, but definitely they do not fit on a 1.3l RHD (tried myself).

Might save you a bit of searching.

Andreas

4. Cayuga Duck

Car(s):
    Hi, I have checked Ebay and nothing but through another forum have come across a guy who will custom make one for me.. I suggested he make more than 1 as I think other people may be interested.He is also looking after my copen mechanically and will fit my Kent Egineering Rally2 cam and ECU along with lightened pulleys and flywheel early 2015.Thanks for your imput.

5. superspat

superspat Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    ford cmax
    daihatsu copen
    ultraracing sell a number of struts for the copen, your prob going to have to search the maylisia ultra racing site tho and shipping mite be less to aus than the uk. or find keicarforlife on face book and email wan, he mite be able to source one for you as hes can get most stuff for kei cars, hes supplying me a head gasket kit for £120 GBP delivered to the uk which is a lot cheaper than any were else ie found and will daihatsu parts

6. Cayuga Duck

Car(s):
    Thanks for the contact I'll chase that up and post any good results