Too much attention

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Buckshot, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Buckshot

Buckshot Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    2007 Daihatsu Copen
    2017 Volvo S60 BSR
    Today i was nearly involved in an accident.
    When i was driving 100 km/h, this lady in an Audi TT came up from behind.
    She was tailgating me for a while:rolleyes:, and then tried to take a picture with her cell phone.
    She was all over the road, and almost got offroad :eek:
    She finally got her pictures and overtook me very slow.
    Yes, the Copen is rare but some people need to concentrate on their own driving.

2. machinehead

machinehead Copenworld Pioneer

I've found the same thing.

4x4s driving right up behind trying to see what the car is. The lack of badges might be part of the reason?

When I first got the Copen I was really sick of all the attention. Now I don't notice it so much . I suppose I've just learned to ignore the stares.

I like it best when I'm driving on a country or coast road and there's no other cars around. The ultimate driving pleasure.

M.

3. smx

smx Copenworld Member

I had the same thing comming home from work the other day, people carrier was pratically in my boot for a couple of miles and then when i got to traffic lights they pulled up next to me then edged forward to look at badge on front then realising it was debaddged reveresed back so the lady in the passenger seat could lean out the window to ask what is was.

I told her and she then informed me that her and the driver had abet going on to wether it was a daihatsu or not.

It was rush hour on a busy crossroads, you can imagine how happy the drivers around me were!