Time for a sad change

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MattMacc123, Aug 3, 2015.

1. MattMacc123

MattMacc123 Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Hi everyone i have enjoyed my time on the copenworld forums and driving the copen it's self. But I have recently had to part with her and she is now down In Washington to a new home. Thanks for the warm welcome and all the help. I have a few items soon for sale which are a blue copen Led wind deflector, original gear knob, custom copen mats and the original clarion stereo I will make a post for all of this later with pictures. I have decided to move on to a vx220 just for a change but will miss my copen dearly! Thanks again :)

Attached Files:

2. Bronaldo

Bronaldo Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Vivid 0.7
    I'd be interested in the wind deflector!

They difficult to install or not? :)

Your new motor is awesome, great colour.

3. Number6

Number6 Inactive User

Car(s):
    2005 0.7L Copen
    Not really. I've a video on how to do this - mine was incorrect, so the video is mainly about my deflector being the wrong type - but the removal and install steps are the same. The LED one might need a spurred off line from the ciggie lighter to the bulkhead.

4. MattMacc123

MattMacc123 Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Thanks for the replies guys :D new car is fantastic. Quite a big boot too surprisingly! The wind deflector has 3 small led's which is connected to a ciggie lighter plug, cable tucks neatly down beside the seat. Looks amazing with the roof down and people love it :) was imported from japan via Jesse steeter. il private message you a picture if you like bronaldo also? :)

5. Bronaldo

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Vivid 0.7
    That's great! Thank you ever so much!

6. Bronaldo

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Vivid 0.7
    Please do PM me all the details! :D