1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wife's car!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bemused, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Bemused

Bemused Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen
    Brought the wife a 12 year old 112000 mile Copen as a weekend fun car. Its rather tired and worn, not everything works and it has a few dints and scuff marks but nevertheless she really likes it. Driving with a big grin on here face.

But what surprised me is that having used it today to fetch a new radio for it I've also fallen for the quirky little thing. its great fun to drive and I now love it also. A 50 minute round trip ended up taking nearly three hours. Didn't really want to stop the fun driving.

Terriann likes this.
  2. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    That's the problem with Copen's :D they make you fall in love with them. Enjoy it together and before you know it you will be calling it "our car" :D:D:D

3. Binz

Binz Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen (plus Kawasaki W650 and Honda CRV)
    yeah I know that feeling, it's only the 2nd car I've had that I 'just go for a drive' in.

4. Bemused

Car(s):
    Copen
    Yes I've had some serious bruiser / cruiser cars over many years but the Copen has the FUN factor in bucket loads and is just so addictive. Totally defies reason but I don't care.

copenforbusiness likes this.
  5. JanesAddiction

JanesAddiction Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    1.3 Copen
    Must agree with you all, the Copen is Janes car, but I too now love it nearly as much as my baby below FB_IMG_1453643134202.jpg

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  6. Bemused

Car(s):
    Copen
    Lovely in red.