The Copenworld 2014 calendar

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Adam K, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    The Copenworld 2014 calendar is now available.
    Calendar size is 28cm wide by 43.5mm when hung.
    [​IMG]

A preview of each month:
    [​IMG]

For UK residents the calendars are £11.59 delivered to you. Allowing 14days for delivery.
    EDIT: The free postage window has closed, calendars will now be £7.99 plus economy delivery at £3.60. Total cost now £11.59

For overseas members the calendars will be £11.59 plus the additional postage costs from me to you. Please post below asking for a postage cost to where ever you live. I'll let you know before you decide to make an order.

Payment will be via PayPal with payments sent to me as a gift payment. This is so I'm not out of pocket. You will be charged the PayPal fees.

If you want to order your 2014 Copenworld calendar, please send me a PM with your postage address. I will reply back to you giving my PayPal account e-mail address to send the payment too.

(SOLD=7)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. alz2605

alz2605 Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    VW Golf TDi
    All I see now are bright white number plates. It doesn't look right. As already said If the people submitting the photos didn't want others to see their number plates they would have blanked them out themselves like the Copen in August photo.

3. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    My calendar has arrived and it looks great, in fact much better quality than the one I bought my son from Southend United :D Thank you for all the work you put into organising it Adam.

4. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Excellent, glad it arrived okay & that you like it.

5. Binz

Binz Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen (plus Kawasaki W650 and Honda CRV)
    Ditto, mine arrived on Saturday. Much better than one with kittens.