1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stance / Coilovers

Discussion in 'Modifications' started by Iris Muir, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Iris Muir

Iris Muir Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 03’ and Nissan Silvia s14 95’
    I’m looking at stancing my Copen and I was also looking into getting coilovers for it as my strut tops are buggered. What’s the best way to go about this? As I can’t seem to find much around the internet atm

2. l880k

l880k Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen L880K
    Any coilovers I've seen for sale have been over $1000 and usually from Japan so definitely not a cheap option...

Unlike other makes of car, there are no cheap options just to have a low Copen.

3. Iris Muir

Iris Muir Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen 03’ and Nissan Silvia s14 95’
    Sorry I forgot to mention price isn’t an issue, I’m looking for coilovers that are quite adjustable and recommendations on comfort and performance aswell as details on parts that people have gotten to achieve this.

4. APPLEDjerry

APPLEDjerry Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    'Lola': 2009 Copen 1.3 Silver
    'Griffin the Mule': Vauxhall Vectra Estate, 2008, 1.8, black.
    Would these be any good? I don't know anything about them except they've got a good discount from this supplier. At just over £700 incl delivery I'd be almost tempted myself if I knew more about the ride quality.
    BC Racing V1 Series Coilovers Daihatsu Copen

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  5. Marcus

Marcus Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Toyota Estima, Daihatsu Copen
    Plenty of options then :D Head over to zenmarketplace or buyee and get a set. All JDM manufactures have comfort to race range. There was even a set of adjustable Ohlins for sale last week. Enjoy your hunt!