1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

service manual

Discussion in 'Problems, Fixes, Tips...' started by eni, Jan 9, 2015.

1. eni

eni Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    copen
    Hi, I want to download the service manual which I can't, I m a old member but still can't access the link, my roof can't open and trying to find a solutions on there

2. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    I think only one post is your problem with not being able to download the manual. You joined a year ago but I think it goes on number of posts.

Do a search on the forum for roof problem there should be a few threads. I doubt the manual would be much use anyway for basic troubleshooting. Real life experiences of other owners will be a better starting point.
    Off the top of my head handbrake sensor and the boot blind sensor are common problems with non opening roofs. Mine failed to open last summer, I pulled the blind out of its hooks shoved it back in and that fixed it. Good luck.

3. eni

eni Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    copen
    Thanks so much for ur reply, I checked everything but still not work8ng, the motor is working but seems its not enough power to move the roof n top.

4. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Do you open or close the roof with the engine running? The roof is a bit of a battery drainer so it's aways a good idea to operate the roof with the engine running.
    If the motor runs but doesn't have enough power something might be jammed or seized. Open the boot and lubricate any joints you can see.
    Does the red roof light come on when you release the roof catches?

5. efforthard

efforthard Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 2004
    Hi, i want to servicemanual.

Hi i live in Korea and a Copen owner.

i want to servicemanual for repair my car. it doesnt work some functions but i have no idea. trying to repair machine is so intersting to me.

im happy to know the copenworld and wish your safety. thanks.