1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repairing my Copen from an Accident

Discussion in 'Problems, Fixes, Tips...' started by hubertj, Feb 26, 2015.

1. hubertj

hubertj Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Toyota Auris
    Jaguar XJ8
    Honda Airwave
    Hi Guys, I just bought an Copen which got into an accident where it only damage the right fender and door. After aligning the frame and the door, I have made the car look normal now, but one important thing is still not working!! THE ROOF!!!

Any idea, for an accident copen, I will need to reset the modules? espcially the one related to the roof?

I have used my diagnostic scanner and it told me I had DTC B0120 Ignition 2 power open. But I am not able to find more description off the net for this. Besides, the electronics to my roof are all screwed as it is not opening. the only response I receive was that the 2 small windows left and right did went down and it stopped there.

Is there anyway I could manually open the roof? Sorry I do have a japanese manual but not the english ones and the images are really hard to understand. Will appreciate any help or even a scanned english manual.

Thanks in advance!!

2. Gwyn

Gwyn Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    i10
    You should be able to download the English manuals once you have been a member for a few days. There are lots of people on here with vast knowledge of Copens. You can search for info too as there is already lots of posts on the roof. Welcome!