REDUCED PRICE to £2,000: Blue 2004 0.66 Roadster - Scottish Borders (83k miles)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by nicola512, May 17, 2016.

1. nicola512

nicola512 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Currently on foot patrol but looking for my ideal Copen to make me smile each day.
    Hi folks,

Selling my baby...as i'm having a baby! Gutted but have now come to terms with the new life ahead of me and will treasure the 2 years I had driving her.

Full advert on Gumtree but to summarise it's been well looked after, new turbo at 60k, oil and filters changed every 3,000 miles religiously, all new belts recently. Really clean example with only a couple of minor supermarket drinks that are not that noticeable at all. Paintwork excellent and she has been very well looked after by both myself and the previous owners.

Check out the full advert and any questions please get in touch (best to do so via phone and email on gumtree!)

Cheers
    Nic

2. freegame

freegame Copenworld Newbie

wow.. i love the car

3. miller

miller Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Evo 1RS, E28 M535i
    Hi, Is this still available?

4. nicola512

nicola512 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Currently on foot patrol but looking for my ideal Copen to make me smile each day.
    Hi, sorry didn't get this message on my email!

Car is still available and reduced the price as now due in a few weeks! Had a lot of interest but mainly tyre kickers unfortunately so happy to take £2,000 to get her sold....and to someone who will care about her!

Best way to get hold of me is to text via mobile on gumtree advert: Cheap fun convertible - stunning Daihatsu Copen 2004 | in Galashiels, Scottish Borders | Gumtree