1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project?

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by dermot.mcdaid, Oct 1, 2018.

1. dermot.mcdaid

dermot.mcdaid Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2004 Copen Vivid
    4716409E-BD8B-4115-AF38-F1D52E2B722C.jpeg 2C4FFD2A-FFB8-4793-AF21-EFBA80D77B83.jpeg Hi all,

Anyone interested in a little project? My Copen Vivid (54 Plate) which I have owned since new has unfortunately failed it’s MOT for the 1st time - rust around rear suspension mounts as well as some corroded brake pipes (both sides). The garage where it currently resides has estimated £800 - £1000 to cut out, plate and weld new metal, not expensive in parts but time consuming! If anyone has the skill and access to welding equipment you could get a great little car.

A Red Vivid with FSH, 75K on the clock, it had panels replaced and a full body respray (thanks Daihatsu!) 8 yrs ago. Roof, air con, heated seats all work perfectly! I. An get some pics of the car once I get it back from the garage, MOT expires Oct 5th. Any interest/ offers?

Update: Currently advertised on Autotrader for £500 as no interest on here :-(

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018