Pearl White Copen For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by curlywurly, Aug 21, 2011.

1. curlywurly

curlywurly Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Volvo XC90
    Due to lack of use :( I have decided to sell my very rare Pearl White Copen.

She was ordered by me specially from the factory in March 2008 and I took delivery of her in September 2008. She has a personalised plate CO58PEN.
    Summer use only, garage stored, total mileage 4500 only. Full Diahatsu service history and will be sold with her first MOT which is due on Sept 1st.

This must be one of the lowest mileage, best examples of this now unavailable car and probably amongst the last supplied to the UK.

The inner wings were wax oiled from new, and the underbody was extensively undersealed to prevent the corrosion issues common in earlier examples. The alloys were lacquered on the inner faces from new to prevent corrosion.

The only non standard item is a red tinted wind deflector and red painted brake calipers.

She has a red leather interior with red and black Momo steering wheel and all the usual Copen fittings etc.

Pm me for photos.

Looking for £9900 Ono.

Tel 07792563003

Curly

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    :(
    sorry to hear your selling

3. curlywurly

curlywurly Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Volvo XC90
    Just thought I'd let you know that she is now sold through this site:-((

My only consolation is that she's been sold to another enthusiast who I'm sure will be along to introduce themselves in the near future.

It's been fun ownership and we've enjoyed the meets and the drives we've been on with the KKITP gang.

All the best for the future:)

4. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    See you around