1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nice seats

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by terry urwin, Jul 27, 2012.

1. terry urwin

terry urwin Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    yes vivid
    hi terry here i have been looking for a copen found a nice one with black leather seats and minilight wheels was this a option from daihatsu? as in all my looking at copens i have not seen another.

2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Hi Terry, Welcome to Copenworld.
    Minilites were indeed optional extra's.
    My Copen has Black leather with red piping which I think was a speacial option on the Vivid edition Copens as I've seen another with the same seats.
    They could be the same seats or re-trimmed.
    Otherwise it was black cloth seats, Red or Tan leather.

3. terry urwin

Car(s):
    yes vivid
    hi thanks for the info my seats have red piping the gear gater is red do you know of any other difference in the vivid model thanks ..

4. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    The red gaiter is not standard. That has been replaced. They are easily replaced. A vendor on ebay offers replacements (in the correct size to fit the Copen) in black leather with different coloured stitching.
    The Vivid edition copen usually came standard with black cloth seats.
    In the boot you should find a tonneau cover (normally an optional extra but as standard with a Vivid). You should also have a rear spoiler (again normally an option for the 659 turbo engine but standard on the Vivid. The later 1.3 Copen came with the spoiler as standard).

5. terry urwin

Car(s):
    yes vivid
    hi thanks adam i have ordered the gater in black with red stiching also hand brake gator and arm rest i have gate plans for the car . will post when its underway thanks...

6. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Those leather products are great I have them in mine. Fitting the one to the armrest was a bit of a mare though. Looked good when it was done. Hardest bit is getting the hole for the lock. Top tip is to get a nice plated washer to glue on around the lock so you cover up the cut edge of the leather.

Looking forward to see what other mods you do.

7. terry urwin

Car(s):
    yes vivid
    hi thanks adam just had a look on the net about the vivid only 200 made nice will start mods with a good sound system dab,amps.speakers.tweeters...

8. terry urwin

Car(s):
    yes vivid
    started mods

hi terry hear started mods on the little vivid sound system upgrade dab+ speakers & tweeters ,chrome trim to bumper seams & grill leather trim,mats,stickers, starting motor with fuel presure reg,and turbo boost control .

Attached Files: