1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbys and OH WHOOPS!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sardine, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Sardine

Sardine Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen only
    Hi, to all and a happy new year.

My wife and I fell in love with these little cars almost at first sight. That was about four weeks ago! Now we have a shiny new silver 1.3 called Cuddles and we are besotted with her. Its good to find a group of people who are burning a candle for them because these Copens are seiously good cars.

Now the confession. I crashed ours today:-(( Actually I scraped my offside front alloy wheel on a granite curb and no excuses.
    I`m probably going to be throttled in my sleep tonight but if anyone knows a way I could clean up the scratches,at least my ghost could have a crack at it.

Anyhow, pleased to meet you all.

Best wishes,

John, the perpetrator.
    & Cleonie, the avenger and throttler

2. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hello and welcome John and Cleoine to our club,

You were lucky to find a new Copen - not many left in the country and not further imports at the moment.

Re your accident - Don't fret, there are many companies that can make your wheel look like new - just goggle 'alloy wheel repair'.
    Also there is a DIY option sold by Halfords - but apparently colour matching can be a problem.

Rex.

3. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hello John and Cleonie, and welcome to our little world!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your Copen, and I hope you enjoy using this site.

It sounds like Rex has already given you some good advice about the alloys. Let us know how you get on.

4. Pikachu

Pikachu Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Yellow '53 reg Copen!
    Hi, both - welcome to the forum!

John, I hope you can read this from the hereafter, and that Cleonie find it in your heart to forgive you - eventually...Seriously, I hope you can get it fixed. I know how I'd feel if that had been me. :(

Say hi to Cuddles for me (that's what my Saab 9000i used to be called!)

5. jose_cp

jose_cp Copenworld Newbie

Hi!

And welcome!! (from another newbie :) )

6. Sardine

Sardine Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen only
    Thanks for the welcome and the advice and to my wife sparing my life! (this time).:D

John.