1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newby 1.3 copen

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cornish Copen, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Cornish Copen

Cornish Copen Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Honda CRV
    Honda Jazz
    Bought a 58 1.3 red copen a few weeks ago. Had a Sirion for 13 years before that. Was a bit of a quick purchase, wasn't really looking for one! Anyway, it is in the garage for now and I will find some time to have a good look over it. Forums have been great help with alarm (Cobra 7777 fob) as have the Cobra helpline 01254 266093.
    Quick edit to this post. 1 key fob was not working. I replaced the battery but got a continuous red light when both buttons held down. Cobra were going to send a reset code. However, further call to cobra today, after code not arrived, resulted in the technician suggesting I wipe the terminals of the fob with white spirit to remove any calcium build up. Anyway, no white spirit to hand I just scratched the terminals with a knife, put the battery back and bingo, flashing light when both buttons held down. re synced to alarm a treat. Happy days!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  2. Anji

Anji Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    2006 660 Copen/Ford Grand CMax
    Hello and welcome

3. NigelP

NigelP Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    08 Copen 1.3
    Hello,
    Welcome. I have owned my 1.3 Copen for a few months now and have found this a very useful and informative website. Hope you enjoy driving your new purchase.