1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ironical, Sep 21, 2012.

1. ironical

ironical Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2005 Copen Vivid

Nissa Qashqai 2011
    Hi, just introducing myself as I have just bought a 2005 Copen for joint use with my wife. I am sure that we will find this forum helpful during our ownership.

My first impressions are that it reminds me very much of my much loved Frogeye Sprite which I owned in the early 70's, albeit 1000% better equipped. Looking forward to an Indian summer to get out in it!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Hi Ironical, welcome to Copenworld.
    Like the alloys.

3. ironical

ironical Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2005 Copen Vivid

Nissa Qashqai 2011
    Hi, Adam K, thanks for the welcome. I thought someone might comment on the alloys, apparently the previous owner tried to replace them with the original ones at p/ex time, but the garage noticed and insisted they be put back on. They and the tires are almost brand new.

It is really my wife's car as I have Spondylitis, a serious arthritic condition, the reason I got rid of my RX8. I have difficulty getting in the car with the roof up, but have just enjoyed a short blast with the roof down. People have already stopped me to ask questions and admire it. The ride is a bit firm for me with my problems, but other than that, I am very impressed with the handling and road manners which appear to equal those of my RX8.

It's been a while since a car has put a smile on my face, especially when I have previously been used to large engined sports cars!