1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New on here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rob Thompson, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Rob Thompson

Rob Thompson Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    diahatsu Copen, BMW X1, Peugeot 308sw (van)
    Hi everyone, I getting my Copen mid January, looking to do a few bits on it colour change bit of body work, wheels, suspension an brakes. Any help would be grateful on where to get parts an bits from thanks

2. APPLEDjerry

APPLEDjerry Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    'Lola': 2009 Copen 1.3 Silver
    'Griffin the Mule': Vauxhall Vectra Estate, 2008, 1.8, black.
    Hello and welcome. I've only recently bought my 1300 Copen, so I'm still learning and can't advise on the best source of parts. I understand they can sometimes be tricky to get, depending on what they are.

I'm interested in what you're proposing for a colour change. My silver Copen is in pretty good condition, rust wise, so in the short term I'm going to give it a custom roof job in burgundy leather vinyl. Longer term, if I keep the car, I may go for a full respray. Something like British Racing Green. But that's something I don't want to rush. As you can tell, I'm not a huge fan of silver, nor black or grey cars - there's too many of them on the roads!

Which engine does yours have? I'm just down the A483 in Shropshire. Maybe see you on the road sometime :cool:

3. Rob Thompson

Rob Thompson Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    diahatsu Copen, BMW X1, Peugeot 308sw (van)
    Thanks for the reply. Not sure yet, it hasn't arrived yet it's my wife's friends car and I'm getting it when she gets her new car.

APPLEDjerry likes this.