1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yoda, Jan 31, 2011.

1. yoda

yoda Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    copen 04
    Mazda3
    Hi

My name is Lesley and I live in southport.

I have been aware of this site for ages but only recently felt I should join in. This is because my smart little sports car is going to become a collector’s item now that Daihatsu plan to leave the European market. So I thought it best to join other aficionados in case spares become rare and I need advice. I bought my car in April 2004 and currently have done 50 000 miles in it.
    Recently It has been doing a high mileage as one of my boys has been using it for work. Prior to this I had clocked up about 37 000miles.Pat has been doing about 500 miles a week in it averaging 47MPG.

I have been all over the country in it and love the reaction from other drivers. My window cleaner thought it was a Lexus!!! :D

2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Welcome to the forum.

Do or do not there is no try!
    Yoda, Episode 4, The Empire Strikes Back.:D

3. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hello Lesley,

Sounds like Pat is driving very sensibly - I wouldn't let my son loose in mine ;) - well, not for a years yet. I don't think I would have any tyres left!

Rex.

P.S. Is it time to change your window cleaner??

4. yoda

yoda Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    copen 04
    Mazda3
    Yoda

My car is actually called Yoda. It's original reg was YD04 which in my mind switched to yoda. Also it's small, green and there is so much more to it than the exterior lets on!!!:eek: