1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new girl

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by trishalock, May 17, 2012.

1. trishalock

trishalock Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Yes
    hi there
    i live in auckland, new zealand. my gold copen was bought feb 2007, and doesnt look a day older. it is cleaned and maintained - and people ask how old - shocked when i say 2007. does anyone know if there is a copen club in nz?
    is it true they are not making any more?
    the new 2012 looks awesome - wish i could lash out and buy the latest? wrap it up in cotton wool as a collectors piece.
    the only thing i hate on it is the seat belt connection - cause i have my seat right back - it is hard to pull down. and of course speed bumps!!!
    trisha

2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Hi Trisha, Welcome to Copenworld.

3. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Hi Trisha, welcome to the site.

I created Copenworld when I lived in the UK, but I moved to Auckland at the end of 2010. I'm out west, way out in the Waitakeres.

I've only seen two other Copens in NZ since moving here, so they seem to be fairly rare. If you see a silver Copen scooting around the city, it's probably me. Don't forget to wave. :D

With so few Copens around, there isn't much call for a Copen club. However, that's where Copenworld steps in, because we have members all over the world.

Sadly, production of the Copen will cease completely later this year. On the positive side, that means our Copens will become even more collectible!

I hope you enjoy using the Copenworld forums.