1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New from Brisbane, here's my custom Copen!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fate, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Fate

Fate Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    2E41AD04-986C-4B7E-BD83-8465AFFE9C58.jpeg 138B11C5-9CAE-4E37-9597-ED4F93C1A6C5.jpeg 88AD8316-2A31-49E9-B4C9-2D169CC4066A.jpeg

Hi folks,
    After 15 years of wanting, I finally decided to throw practicality to the wind and buy my dream car.
    Fell in love with this one with the Kumoi kit and drove her up from Sydney last weekend.
    Needs a couple of things done soon, does anyone know of a Brisbane or Gold Coast mechanic that they recommend?

Tony, MultiplexMan, adatara and 2 others like this.
  2. Salieri

Salieri Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    Used to have a White Copen, but I sold it in 2023
    Yeesh, not bad :D
    I like the colour, is it an original Daihatsu colour code? Reminds me of the Trevis red
    16inch.JPG

3. Jam

Jam Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    copen
    God that's so beautiful! I would love to have one of those kits but they're too damn expensive:(

adatara likes this.
  4. Wing Ho

Wing Ho Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2015 copen xplay
    Hi I am xplay owner after acquiring this car I am hooked to Daihatshu
    Got myself a pristine Terios 2004 but as new Daihatshu one of the best cart manufacturers in the WORLD

5. gotboost?

gotboost? Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2003 Daihatsu Copen
    Nice work! That's one hell of a rare Copen you've got there.
    I'm in Brisbane as well, but just sold my black beauty to another Daihatsu enthusiast. :(

For mechanics, there's not a heap around that are savvy with the nuances of our cantankerous Copens. I did all the servicing on mine (and replaced the motor and gearbox) myself, but maybe try calling the Daihatsu wrecker here and ask their advice. They'll be sure to know a good one because they'd undoubtedly be selling parts to them.