1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Navy blue Copen 659 cc car for sale, turbo new this year

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Luna, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Luna

Luna Copenworld Newbie

I'm selling my beautiful navy blue copen for something bigger and without a doubt a lot less fun! As some of you will remember I had to have a new turbo fitted in January and since then I've done about 6,000 miles with oil and filter changes along the way. In total it has done 90,600 miles. I've had it for about 18 months and have the service history from then plus some bits and bobs from when I bought it.
    It looks lovely and I've had great fun driving with the roof down a lot this summer.
    MOT January
    Taxed until 06/14)
    If anyone is interested in buying I'm open to offers (nothing silly though, bearing in mind the new turbo).
    Thanks,
    Luna

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  2. RHD

RHD Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Saab 9-3
    Gosh!

90,000 Miles, Wow! That's high for such a small car. No wonder you've had to have New Turbo, and whatever else its had done.

Good luck with selling your motor, I reckon its worth around £800, Considering.

3. Luna

Luna Copenworld Newbie

The new turbo cost nearly £1,500 to be replaced and fitted so I would be looking for a sensible offer :)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  4. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    You may get about £2000 looking at autotrader with on at 96k.

But, you say you have a possible compression problem. A mechanic may buy it and repair knowing the problem. An average Joe would be considering the addition costs on top of the purchase price which if not known exactly could run in to hundreds of ££ and would be looking at this off the price or they may as go an buy one for similar price with no problem to fix.

It may have cost you £1500 for the turbo but it won't affect the value that much.

5. Luna

Luna Copenworld Newbie

Thanks Trustafox. Will pop it on ebay and see how I go :)