I have discovered a slight but persistent leak, which only seems to exhibit itself when I open the drivers door, letting a few drops onto the the side of drivers seat. At first, I just assumed that it was perhaps just a design issue, like the boot lid that lets in water when it's wet and opened. But I failed to notice the passenger door letting water fall on the seat. Recently, whilst sitting in the car, I noticed that the internal seal at the rear section of the top roof panel was wet. When I prodded it a few drops of water would fall. Nothing much, but more than simple condensation I think. One of the first jobs I did after buying the car a month ago was clean and treat the rubber seals all round in a bid to reduced creaks and rattles. That's not been entirely successful, so I will go over the seals again. The water could be coming in through the door glass/rubber seal interface. My gut feeling is that this isn't the source, but I could be wrong. What intrigues me though is how the black metal edging strip that runs down each side of the roof is attached. And how does it contribute towards water tightness? Because it seems to me that water can easily pass between the roof panel and the black strip, so the water tight seal must be somewhere under this strip. Earlier today I removed the roof clamp and roof facia panel that covers up some of the internal roof seal in the hope that something would be revealed. But I couldn't see how to proceed further without the risk of damaging the rubber. And at each end of the roof side-seal assembly there were two small plastic caps that probably covered screws, but I couldn't prise them off without risk of damage. I also noticed that some of the roof seal seems to have been finished off with glue. I don't know how essential glue is in making the whole thing water tight (I really hope it's only a cosmetic finishing thing). Has anybody ever stripped these side roof seals down to understand what's involved in the design? I'm waiting for a bottle of Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure solution to be delivered. Depending on the weather conditions required for that to work, I may resort to simply feeding a few doses of the Captain's best down the roof/black strip joint, in the hope that it will cure the leak, but not knowing precisely where the water ingress is coming in makes this a shot in the dark. If anyone has any further suggestions, I'd be very grateful. On the plus side, today I figured out how to remove the perspex wind deflector by only unclipping the side brackets, which I didn't know about before. No unscrewing, forcing or breaking is necessary. Only two small screw drivers to unclip the base of the top retaining cap from the main mounting bracket. Then the deflector easily pops out.