1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Momo Steering Wheel

Discussion in 'Modifications' started by Joy, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Joy

Joy Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    2005 Copen L800K Manual 660 cc - a right proper one
    Does anyone have the Daihatsu part number for the Wood/Leather Momo steering wheel for the 10th Anniversary 2012 Copen? Or maybe your Copen came with one and you can give me a chassis number for your car?
    Thanks! Joy
    MOMO.JPG

2. welz

welz Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen 2003
  3. Joy

Joy Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Tausend Dank Welz! My Copen was manufactured April 2004, but I did a restoration in 2015 going for a retro 1950s look. At this point it is more like a 10 Anniversary edition, the only major part missing was the wood Momo steering wheel. This part number should allow me to order the part from Daihatsu.
    Cheers, Joy
    _copen-rear-3-4-no-plate.jpg

Your Majesty and Salieri like this.
  4. welz

welz Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    copen 2003
    Hello mate , glad that i could help you. Nice car. Hope you can get one new from Toyota. But think,, really expansiv..greetz from germany..

Kai:)

If you want planted some other new projects, you can ask me..or show my other replays.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  5. Neil50

Neil50 Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen, yellow red leather interior
    2006 525d BMW 5 Series Touring MSport
    Audi A2
    I am on the look out for a black and red momo steering wheel to go with the red leather seats. We have a black momo at the moment. Hard to find and I expect very expensive if buying new from a dealer. Like the colour of the car, Dawn would love me to paint "Waspy" pink for her but it is not going to happen, even if it is her car!!

6. Salieri

Salieri Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    Used to have a White Copen, but I sold it in 2023
    Nice car Joy, but I would have flipped the colours around - white car, pink roof :D

7. Joy

Joy Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Expensive from a dealer - yes indeed. I got a deal from ebay on the wood/black Momo wheel from the online store of sakura-car aus Japan.
    He was able to match a new ( yes $$) Momo wheel with a good used airbag/horn button-logo unit to bring the total price down. He could get you anything including the red/black leather one, maybe find a used one? Worth an inquiry. Link below is for a used (on track) black leather Momo steering wheel from his store. Having said that, If I already had the black leather Momo wheel, I would just have a good leather guy recolour the part you want to be red!

## Daihatsu Copen MOMO Steering Wheel Lenkradkranz, Black, without Airbag Good #

8. Neil50

Neil50 Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen, yellow red leather interior
    2006 525d BMW 5 Series Touring MSport
    Audi A2
    I am looking at the option of dying the section red, just don't want red hands when driving :D:D:D