1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing - YD59CM#

Discussion in 'Look... there's one over there!' started by BarnsleyRob, Jul 13, 2019.

1. BarnsleyRob

BarnsleyRob Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    2009/59 silver Copen 1298 cc (now gone to a new home)
    I part exchanged my much loved Copen last June for an equally much loved MX-5 with retractable hard top.

I still keep an eye out for it but have never spotted it on the roads and it’s now showing as past due on the MOT and road tax. Having spent a fair bit of money on underseal, fluid changes (inc gearbox), servicing, paint correction, tyres, battery, alternator, and generally restoring to a standard better than when I bought it, which wasn’t bad, does anyone know where she is now ?

2. BarnsleyRob

BarnsleyRob Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    2009/59 silver Copen 1298 cc (now gone to a new home)
    Incredibly, it seems to have been revived and is now showing as having a current MOT. If anyone knows the owner, ask them to get in touch.

sunlover and Funksterhardtop like this.
  3. Funksterhardtop

Funksterhardtop Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    07 Copen
    Be careful Rob , I was lucky and managed to buy mine back ( well get the daughter to buy it back , then once she had her fun sell it back to me LOL ) after selling it around 2 yrs earlier