Meet Daisy from Hull, England

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Su51Red, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Su51Red

Su51Red Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatzu Copen 1.3
    After a fair few months trawling dealers and private listings I have finally found my new best friend - Daisy! Was looking for a 1.3 but not in silver. Drove her home from Sandhurst yesterday so managed to get a good run up to Hull clocking up over 200 miles.

I love her already!!! Looking forward to meeting fellow Copen lovers in this forum and around the UK at events. Although may be too late for the Summer season?

Attached Files:

Kay, Terriann, jez77 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Old Badger

Old Badger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen
    2016 Honda HR-V
    Welcome! Daisy looks fantastic! You are going to have so much fun with her! Don't worry about the weather - driving with the roof down, heated seat toasting your bottom, air con blasting hot air on (dry) winter days is just magic! It's like Christmas every day when you own a Copen. :rofl::rofl: OB

3. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    She's looking good :D As Old Badger said, the fun of driving a Copen never stops :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. Su51Red

Car(s):
    Daihatzu Copen 1.3
    The warm seats already featured driving along on the motorway with the top down and hair standing upright! No cobwebs now lol

Terriann likes this.
  5. Su51Red

Car(s):
    Daihatzu Copen 1.3
    The local squirrels, birds and I are going to have a major fall out if they don't mind their aim! Can anyone point me in the direction of a Copen cover?

Attached Files:

6. Neil50

Neil50 Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen, yellow red leather interior
    2006 525d BMW 5 Series Touring MSport
    Audi A2
    We also have a yellow one called "waspy". We have loads of trees over our drive so any bird mess etc gets sponged off regularly. Get the foof down as often as possible even if you have the seats and heating on. You could aldo get a daft hst just to make a statement as well as keeping your head earm

7. Soc

Soc Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Welcome to the exclusive Copen owners club! :)

8. tyke

tyke Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen imported to Thailand from Japan
    Welcome to the forum fellow Hullite. I lived there for 42 years but am now retired in Thailand where driving a copen is more fun as I am able to nearly always drive it with the roof down, the only complaint is that sometimes it's too hot!