1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me too! Me too!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pikachu, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Pikachu

Pikachu Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Yellow '53 reg Copen!
    I have to say, I'm impressed so far!

Thanks for setting this up, rushmere - I hope you have lots of success with it.

Incidentally, I used to run a site of my own with a forum (and no, I'm not telling you what it was about - it's embarassing... :eek: ). The site is long since gone, but the forum still burbles along with a few faithful users, so if I or Mr Pikachu (a.k.a. my technical support team) can help with anything, just ask :) .

2. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    Welcome Pikachu, and thanks for the kind words :)

Thanks for the offer of help too. If you have any good ideas for the site, please shout!

3. funsiz

funsiz Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Copen
    welcome do u have any pics of your ride

4. copenworld

Car(s):
    Copen
    By the way Pikachu, you can upload your famous "yellow lemon" picture to appear alongside your posts if you wish :)

5. copenworld

Car(s):
    Copen
    To include a picture next to your username on your posts (like the little Copen in my posts), click on "User CP" in the blue bar towards the top of the forum (it stands for "User Control Panel"), and select "Edit Avatar" in the menu on the left.

6. Pikachu

Car(s):
    Yellow '53 reg Copen!
    Hmmm. It won't let me deselect the "no avatar" button. :(

Not necessarily this forum, though - it might have something to do with the fact that this computer runs Linux...

7. copenworld

Car(s):
    Copen
    You should be able to just click on the "Use Custom Avatar" button, and that will deselect the "Do not use an avatar" button.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I should be able to take the picture from your user profile and load it into your Avatar for you.

Edit: Sorry, I've just found a forum setting that may have been preventing anyone from creating a new Avatar. Please give it another go and let me know if it works. I've still got a lot to learn about setting up these forums!!!

8. Pikachu

Car(s):
    Yellow '53 reg Copen!
    Bingo!! :D

Thanks, rushmere! *mwah*