1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luggage rack

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Surfmod, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Surfmod

Surfmod Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen 659 turbo
    Hi
    I appreciate it’s a long shot but does anyone have a rear luggage rack they want to sell? Alternatively any tips on which ones out there are the best?
    Thanks

2. Barry Copen

Barry Copen Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    58 reg. R40 red 1.3 Copen; now gone, I'm afraid.
    11 reg. MX5 2.0 Kendo
    68 reg. BMW 1 Series
    I have one of those 'Bootbags' if you're interested at all. Not that I ever used it, their selling point is that because they sit on a rubber mat on top of the boot, there's no chance of scratching the paintwork. If you put 'boot-bag.com' into You Tube, you'll see various videos by the company. Likely to be cheaper than a luggage rack as well.

3. Surfmod

Surfmod Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Copen 659 turbo
    Thanks, but it’s purely style over substance for me - I’d like the luggage space when the roof is down but really I just like the look!

4. Barry Copen

Barry Copen Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    58 reg. R40 red 1.3 Copen; now gone, I'm afraid.
    11 reg. MX5 2.0 Kendo
    68 reg. BMW 1 Series
    No worries! If anyone else out there is interested in buying a boot bag, pls let me know.....

5. alistair from stirling

alistair from stirling Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    03 copen turbo, 08 copen 1300
    I have a cabrio supply chrome rack on one of my boots, not cheap (260 uk ) but looks great, (on e bay) no problem with lift mek, and in the summer drop the top and strap a wicker picnic basket on!