1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking to buy

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by roy, Jun 10, 2019.

1. roy

roy Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    jeep
    I have been searching for the right copen for quite a while now.I have dismissed the 0.66 because of the turbo, perhaps someone on the site could explain why there is no reason to fear the 0.66 because of the turbo .It would certainly give me more scope to purchase the right car . I'm just looking for nice clean low millage that i can garage and take out weekends for nice steady drive. thank you.Roy

2. AFR0N1

AFR0N1 Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen L880K (KMVZW)
    The Turbo shouldn't be a problem if the car is well maintained and looked after. My 2005 Copen has almost hit 50K miles and its original turbo is still going strong.
    Also some turbo problems may not be due to the turbo at all. Sometimes its as simple as a hose coming loose, allowing the boost to escape.
    It took me quite a while to find a good Copen too. You just have to be patient, and check multiple different websites for Copens for sale.
    And you should be willing to travel quite far if you want a good one, as they are rare cars, so they would be quite spread out across the country. (I had to travel over 110 miles to get mine)

3. roy

roy Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    jeep
    thank you.Roy

4. NigelP

NigelP Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    08 Copen 1.3
    Hi Roy,
    I am selling my 2008 Copen 1.3. It is in silver with black cloth upholstery and can only be described as immaculate. At the time of writing it has only covered 10060 miles from new. It had a full service and MOT (no advisories) only last week (4 June) to ensure that it's new owner would have nothing to do but enjoy the car. The wheels were recently powder coated and new tyres fitted. In my ownership the car has always been garaged and not driven in the rain. I am only selling because I am moving to a new house with no garage. I am looking for close to £5000 for the car and will be very sad to see her go. If you are interested please email me on silveralto@gmail.com.

5. roy

roy Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    jeep
    I have sent you an e mail Nigel Hope you receive it i am not very computer competent