1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a good example??

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ClareL, May 10, 2013.

1. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
  2. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    It's a nice looking car but as you say it's over priced. I paid just a little more than that last June for a 2008 1.3. I've saved that auction in my eBay, I'm interested to see if it sells.

3. ClareL

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    Likewise, I've told a friend from Weston Super Mare that he should treat himself and his good lady to one, as this is in Bristol it seems ideal :p

4. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Tell him to make them an offer, about £800 less.
    What was it you said to tunedtimer, I can't seem to translate it. I think he has got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

5. PauliePaul

PauliePaul Copenworld Regular

looks nice in white but as i have always said... you cant ever tell what i car really looks like until you seen it in real life... might be average up close then what the pics show but still looks good though and the price is abit high but then i got my copen for a right bargain .... £2100 with 17k miles :cool: as mike brewer says ... pat on the back son to ed hahaha

6. nertman

nertman Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    57 plate copen
    Customised MGTF
    Nissan Terrano
    Suzuki GSR
    Kawasaki W800
    Looks good

Looks like a very nice example and i'm sure it will not be around for long

Any car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it at the time and with summer approaching prices will be at there highest

This week i have had two people phone asking where they can sourse a good copen,all from the display at Duxford last week

Plus looking now for a terios if anyone knows of a nice one for around the 5k mark

7. ClareL

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    I just told him that it was my husband and his English sense of humour! And that he didn't mean to offend anyone, tunedtimer is ok with me now but I had better not let my husband go to Greece any time soon:D

8. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    I got a pm off your husband explaining what had happened. I like reading tunedtimers threads he's obviously very enthusiastic about his cars. It's a pity that what started as a bit of a disagreement and a joke or two came down to this. Maybe certain things don't translate too well, ah well.

9. dwayner

dwayner Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    A 2005 copen and a
    Camry Sportivo
    dwayner

If its been really looked after, then its a fair price it think,
    they are a lot rarer in australia so maybe thats why the ones here are around 10 grand upwards. although i have seen a few for a lot less.