1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

links to this site

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by machinehead, Nov 18, 2009.

1. machinehead

machinehead Copenworld Pioneer

Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

I notice that on the Top Gear review of the Copen there are links to the copen owners site.

Would it be possible to get this site linked from other sites where a search for "Copen" leads to?

I don't even know how this is done - such is my interweb numptyism.

M.

2. copenworld

copenworld Copenworld Founder Staff Member

Car(s):
    Copen
    It's a good suggestion, and it will, of course, get you an entry into this month's fabulous competition to win a highly coveted copenworld mug. I've just received the mug, and I must say, it's breathtakingly magnificent. Exaggerating? Me? Never!! :D

Ahem, back to machinehead's suggestion: I'm guessing that in the case of the Top Gear website, they added any Copen links they could find at the time of writing the review.

I've already added copenworld to the Wikipedia page for the Copen, as anyone can edit that. I've also got links from a couple of other Copen forums.

If anyone spots any other websites where there is the opportunity to get a mention for copenworld, I'd be extremely grateful to hear about it.

I'm wandering around wearing my copenworld sweatshirt and baseball cap at the moment, and although it's generating a few inquisitive comments, I doubt it's going to bring in hundreds of new members. ;)

Copenworld membership is growing slowly but steadily, and the rate of growth has actually been a bit faster than I expected. However, I'm always pleased to hear suggestions for any opportunities to get the message out about the site.