Last chance to get the roof down!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by quibbles, Oct 6, 2013.

1. quibbles

quibbles Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2008 Copen and an Avensis
    Taking Nobby to a family gathering near Solihull today. He's all spruced up and sparkly. Hoping to arrive with the roof down, oh yes!:D:cool:

2. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    It's lovely weather up here in the north east today. Came home at midday from a few hours at work and got the roof down. Noticed a couple of other convertibles with the roofs up, soft as. Copen owners must be made of hardier stuff.:)

3. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    I've just come home from a 90 minutes drive round the B roads around Worcestershire. A beautiful day. :D

4. Rex

Rex Copenworld Pioneer

Car(s):
    Copen
    Even in South Wales, we have had a great couple of 'top down' days (Visited Langland Bay yesterday and Tredegar House today).

Rex.

5. quibbles

quibbles Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2008 Copen and an Avensis
    For the first time today on the way I saw another Copen when I was driving mine! It was grey, like mine and overtook me. I waved madly! Wonder if it was anyone on here.

And yes, we arrived with the roof down, and everyone came outside to admire it. It was a good day to show Nobby off :D

6. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    I drove to a reservoir in Leics for a walk around with my lady friend and drove there with the roof down

7. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Is she your carer? :D

8. trustafox

Car(s):
    Yes
    Sorry I missed the word 'boy' out of that!

9. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    Read that last night and didn't get it. Suddenly at work this afternoon it was - "ah that's what he meant". :D

10. trustafox

Car(s):
    Yes
    LOL, I wondered if it was initially obvious. I kind of redirected the comedy thread there. But its nice to know as you day dream at work you are thinking of me :D

Did it keep coming into your head, "what does he mean" :think: You just knew it had the mean something.

11. DaG

DaG Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Copen 1.3
    I was reading the forum on my phone today and your humour is sometimes a bit cryptic so I gave it some thought. Suddenly there it was.:D
    I'm still working on the transit van and we hope it's chips. Was there a transit van in that advert?:think:

12. trustafox

Car(s):
    Yes
    Yes I believe it was. Although I must admit I'm no transit van identification expert. But I know they are great for transporting bags of sand. :D