L880K OEM Drivers seat lower half for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Kisobush321, Oct 5, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Kisobush321

Kisobush321 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2009 L880k Copen
    So, my OEM Black fabric driver's seat was quite worn in the usual area (the part of the seat where your back is, at the entrance that sticks out a bit where you body rubs against b/c it's so tight to get into a Copen...I think you all know what I'm talking about). So, I got a whole used seat in good condition to replace it. Now I have this old seat and I'm about to throw it away, but I noticed that you can easily remove the lower part of the seat (the part where your bum is on). And that part of my seat was is great condition with no rips or anything. It can be removed pretty easily. Just a couple of clips underneath the seat. No foam btw, just the fabric that goes over it. Anyone interested in purchasing? I guess kind of a rare item at this point since our Copens are all getting old and you can't buy this stuff new. I myself really don't like how seat covers fit (or how they don't fit perfectly) so I was really keen on OEM, so this would be good for someone like that.

Anyway, I live in Japan, so I'd have to ship from here, but if anyone wants to make an offer, let me know.

Attached Files: