Just bought my copen

Discussion in 'Problems, Fixes, Tips...' started by stanny, Mar 21, 2014.

1. stanny

stanny Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Mitshibushi colt
    Hi guys well I went for it last Saturday I was looking for a copen I was given back word on one I was going to see in Norwich so I was scanning the websites and one came up in Wigan Arnold Clark. It was the right price for and 1.3 model so I book to see it the next day. Liked it sat in it drove it bought it. Full service history a bit up on the mileage 58000 only down side but would be serviced mot 3 new tyres was cheeky and got 200 pounds off what I thought was good price in the first place. It's silver climate pack ie leather seats, air con heated seats etc. Drove it back yesterday. What's my thoughts on it. Well it's certainly different got looks like what....... Is it. They would look at me then the car then me again ... Funny. It grew on me and brought a smile to my face minute by minute. Sat in the car was a lovely experience. It just makes you feel good. Isn't that what's its all about. It was a surprise for my wife so a big of a gamble but paid off because she loves it too. It seems wrong the car in someways but that's the thing that makes so utterly right and total different. Bring on the weather.

2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Congratulations, welcome to the fun world of Copen ownership. :cool:

3. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
    Welcome to Copenworld, you have to do some things that are fun instead of practical:D

4. Japaneazi

Japaneazi Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Seat Exeo
    Its always nice to be a bit different from the rest of the crowd.

If i could fit my 2 little fella's in it i would have another one.

Enjoy:)

5. copencat

copencat Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    hopefully soon a new grey copen!
    welcome and enjoy never getting tired of getting into the car with just a huge sense of joy.

i tend to work over 10 hours every day and nothing fails to make me smile as I put my hands on the momo steering wheel and stare at the back of my tax disc.

6. Old Badger

Old Badger Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2004 Copen
    2016 Honda HR-V
    Keep your eyes on the road Copencat! :D