1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Job well done.

Discussion in 'Problems, Fixes, Tips...' started by Sparky, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Sparky

Sparky Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Nissan Qashqai.
    Hyundai I40.
    Daihatsu Copen 1.3
    Don't know if this is the place for this post so please move to the correct place if it isn't.

Ok here goes if you are struggling with any electrical problem with your car don't bother looking here and there just go straight to Auto Fault Finder in Congleton which is run by Threepot aka Matt, we've had the pleasure of him coming out for us to repair the roof mechanism which got seriously jammed solid and he was able to release the mechanism for us with his box of electronic gadgets in next to no time :), his knowledge of the electrical systems on these cars is something else and we were both impressed with his expertise and know how and would recommend him without any hesitation at all ;).

If we have any other problems with the car I'm not going to even bother to look at it and I'm an electrician it's going straight to Matt that's how much we were impressed with him and his prices as far as we we're concerned are extremely reasonable.

Once again thanks Matt you saved the day I'm now back in the wife's good books :) :) :)

2. threepot

threepot Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen, Hijet, Celica, and Yaris!
    No problem, it was my pleasure!

Thank you very much :)

3. copenpants

copenpants Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    flashers

So I hope it is not too cheeky to ask for free information/advice..??
    Have no indicators or hazard warning lights working..I am hopping it is the flasher relay that is duff...but where is the relay fitted ??

4. Number6

Number6 Inactive User

Car(s):
    2005 0.7L Copen
    The fuse for the hazzards is inside the cabin, just below the little cubby hole to the drivers right. The fuse location is covered in page 13-13 of the owners manual (found under "Directory"). It is a 10A fuse, in location 8.

I'd check that first, I bet it's the culprit.