1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jesse Streeter!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bronaldo, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Bronaldo

Bronaldo Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Vivid 0.7
    Just been through the process of using Jesse Streeter (Some of you may know who he is on here already). But he helps import parts for the Copen from Japan.

Can't rate his services high enough, tremendously easy to discuss business with, simple plan of action and shipping rates are very good in comparison to bigger corporations.

He received my LED Wind Deflector on Saturday and I received it from Japan on Monday at 8am. Absolutely amazing service, well packaged so it arrived it pristine condition.

Can't recommend him enough and now my little Copen has a white LED wind deflector - Love it. Quite fiddly to fit in fact, but luckily didn't break anything.

Thanks for the members who helped me prior with my questions about the fitting. Forgot the user's name, but he posted a video and that helped me so much!

Love the copen and definitely love this community too.

My wind deflector: https://instagram.com/p/6x5UxnJ0Db/

Jesse Streeter's site: http://jessestreeter.com/

2. PopoidAndroid

PopoidAndroid Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen
    Haven't you installed it the wrong way round?

3. Bronaldo

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Vivid 0.7
    Just put it in this way for the shot :)

It was raining so I couldn't get a clear photo of it through the rear window.

4. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    Will you have it illuminated when driving, because isn't it illegal to display a white light when viewed from the rear? I know that if you have a cracked rear red light that shines white light through is an MOT failure.

5. Bronaldo

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Vivid 0.7
    Best to turn it off to avoid any trouble, plus if your driving at night the LED will reflect in your mirrors anyway. It's just a matter of being sensible. You're not allowed Blue, Red or White really on the deflectors as they conflict with the UK Laws as they'll all be visible from the rear of the car. Don't think you can have green either!

But it's a great piece to have, looks better than the standard Daihatsu deflector and when parked up at night looks beaut! Easily switch operated, so just be sensible and don't use it when you need to see stuff or it's not safe. For anyone interested, the LED's are removable and just simply slide out of the unit if you just wanted the 'COPEN' deflector.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  6. trustafox

trustafox Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Yes
    You wrote that like you are instructing me. But I don't have one. Just the dull daihatsu one.

7. Bronaldo

Car(s):
    Daihatsu Copen Vivid 0.7
    Haha! xD

Sorry didn't mean to! :)

But you should get one, they are great :D