I've gone over to the dark side !!!!

Discussion in 'Problems, Fixes, Tips...' started by Nedryerson, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Nedryerson

Nedryerson Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    0.66 Copen 2003
    Fiat 500
    Copenistas,

I'm 75 next birthday and I'm starting to feel faintly ridiculous when I draw up to the side of the road and roll out of the Copen on to the pavement which is why whenever possible I have the roof down. (It's a bit more dignified hauling oneself up using the top of the screen).

So before I list the little chap on Gumtree I thought it would be a nice gesture to offer the car here first.

Its a 2003 model in silver with red leather upholstery. The mileage is a shade over 50,000.00. The reg is KO53FBJ
    The MOT is for 12 months. (Actually, it failed because two tyres were on the wrong way round).

When I see it against my new Nissan Micra (STOP laughing NOW!!) there is simply no comparison as regards styling and build quality. (Did you know Copens were hand-built?). But the time has come for someone else to care for him. (or her, who knows?).

Everything works and in the 6 years since I purchased the car from the original owner (Full service history) it has never given any trouble or broken down. I service the car myself now as my experience with local garages has been negative especially when it came to changing the oil filter. I recently carried out a massive service which included all filters, brake fluid, coolant and brakes.

On the downside two of the alloys are scuffed (I had two refurbished already) and we have blebs on the rear wheel arches.

The price ? I'd be happy with £1600.00

Ned

JulesAtCumbria and Salieri like this.
  2. JulesAtCumbria

JulesAtCumbria Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    2009 (59) Copen
    Sad to see you go, Ned - let's hope it's not on repeat/repeat/repeat/repeat ... :rofl::rofl: