1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really need a new Copen!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by floppsiemoppsie, Jul 21, 2013.

1. floppsiemoppsie

floppsiemoppsie Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    I used to own a copen vivid on a 54 plate and would like to buy a new one as I miss it a lot!
    I used to have a red vivid on an 54 plate which I had to sell when I became pregnant :( but now I can get a new one! So I am looking for an 07-09 plate 1.3 with red leather seats - it doesnt matter what colour the car is as I am having it fully body wrapped (so excited! this is already planned) I want less than 45k on the clock! So if anyone finds some within 75 miles of weston super mare please let me know!!! thank you!

2. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    HI Floppsiemoppsie, Welcome to Copenworld.
    Good luck with your search. What will be on the wrap?

3. floppsiemoppsie

Car(s):
    I used to own a copen vivid on a 54 plate and would like to buy a new one as I miss it a lot!
    I make papercuts for a living so doing a wrap based on that, I do a large sugar skull which will form the main front part if the design, I'm going to have the main body in black with the pattern in silver or gold. If you google floppsiemoppsie with sugar skull you should see done if my cuts

4. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
    Thats some skill you have there. Nice.
    Looking forward to seeing the wrapped Copen.

5. ClareL

ClareL Copenworld Veteran

Car(s):
    1.3 2008 Copen
  6. Adam K

Adam K Copenworld Guru

Car(s):
    Nissan Cube Kaizen
  7. floppsiemoppsie

Car(s):
    Thank you, I will post photos once all done I need to change the grill etc when I get one also, I had seen that one for sale and phoned, I need an immaculate interior and wasn't confident that it was, seller was a bit wushu washy on it, told me its what you'd expect for a vehicle of that age that didn't mean a lot!! I have the money waiting in my bank so no rush but would be good sooner!! I have plans! X

8. Josh

Josh Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    BMW 318D
    hello, are you still looking for your perfect copen?